From division of military retired pay to deploying parents, see what resources are available for family law practitioners.
- Child Support and Alimony
- Uniform Services Former Spouses' Protection Act (USFSPA)
- Former Spouse SBP Deemed Election
Military-Specific Utah Code Sections:
- 30-3-1(2) - Jurisdiction for divorce
- 30-3-10(6) - Custody considerations during deployment
- 30-3-10.4(6) - Custody-order modification during deployment
- 30-3-10.9(10)(a) - Parenting-plan dispute resolution during deployment
- 30-3-33(19) - Advisory guideline for deployment
- 30-5a-103(6) - Proceeding for custody and visitation for persons other than a parent.
- 78B-12-102(7) - Definition of child for child support
- 78B-12-219(1) - Child support adjustment
- Title 78B, Chapter 20 - Uniform Deployed Parents Custody, Parent-time, and Visitation Act